CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service. Fair prices. Friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this place to others.
Melissa D., 11/18/2019
The staff was helpful, professional and quick. I noticed how shiny and clean the place was!
Nataya J., 11/18/2019
Employees answered everything, took time to explain what they were doing. The service didn't take long.
Jason K., 11/18/2019